Engineering Solutions You Can Rely On
Our mechanical engineering staff focuses on the generation and distribution of energy, while creating a safe and comfortable environment.
Our process engineering team has extensive process design experience providing solutions to the renewable fuels, life sciences, healthcare and energy industries.
We design systems and controls for all building types, along with central utility and cogeneration plants, as well as thermal distribution systems. We strive to value based designs that are sustainable through the use of UFAD, radiant systems, natural ventilation, solar thermal, integrated controls and modeling/simulation. We analyze, design and model:
- Vapor Power Cycles, Steam Turbines and Combustion Turbines
- Process Equipment Design API 620, API 650, API 653
- Industrial HVAC, Plumbing and Fire Protection
- Pressure Vessel/and Heat Exchanger Design and Modifications
- Pipe, Valve and Instrument Design and Sizing (P&ID Development)
- Static/Dynamic (including seismic) Stress Analysis / Flexibility of Piping Systems
- Nozzle Analysis, Hydraulic Analysis and System Sizing
- Gas and Liquid Flow Pipe Sizing
- Piping Support Evaluation
- Control Valve Sizing