- Building Services
- Alternative Energy
- Existing System Analysis
- Markets We Serve
Lebanon, New Hampshire
APEX provided the following information to Xpress Natural Gas (XNG) for the compressed natural gas (CNG) truck unloading station at The Dartmouth Hitchcock Medical Center located in Lebanon, NH. The site had been prepared with foundations and low pressure natural gas piping, electrical feeds and control wiring to the truck unloading and decompression skid area. The scope of services included the following:
1. Attended up to three (3) design meetings in Dover, New Hampshire.
2. Created Daughter Station's equipment layout drawings.
3. Created Daughter Station Site Equipment Layouts.
4. Created Site Classifications Diagrams for each site.
5. Site Piping and Mechanical Systems Integration.
6. Gas Piping on Pipe Bridge and Truck Unloading Skids.
7. Gas Piping Interconnections with Daughter Station.
8. Heater Systems Piping Designs.
9. Site Power Systems Integration.
Client: Dartmouth Hitchcock Medical Center